Click the picture for the story of Calypso, the Three Legged Green Sea Turtle, and why she's my symbol

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Story of Hope: Howard Rheingold


Another interesting story, that of Howard Rheingold. He fought through cancer and is still fighting. He is a writer and documented his experience through a blog. It is amazing to read through some of his experiences and how he has become the person he is. His blog is called Howard's Butt (guess why!):



http://howardsbutt.tumblr.com/

Here is one of my favorite passages so far:

I do see clearly now how the person I’ve become was largely a creation of my own choices; I could have reacted in other ways, become other people, but I did what I did and I am who I am. That’s not the end of it. Apparently I’ve been called to be someone else. Again.

Check out his story. It's amazing to hear and he's a brilliant writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment