Click the picture for the story of Calypso, the Three Legged Green Sea Turtle, and why she's my symbol

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not swimming but at least a little damp

This post will be fairly short because I am tired.
Today I got back in therapy pool! It was the first scheduled pool time which I have been feeling well enough to attend and it was worth the wait. I've missed being in the water, the freedom the water gives me. I flapped my fins and paddled my way around a little. Since I only have one time a week instead of the three I had on inpatient, I had no time to waste on swimming around (though I would have dearly loved to do so. Soon, soon) I spent the time working on walking, weight shifting, and balance, all critical skills I will need for walking on land later on.
This left me nice and loosened up... for 2 and 1/2 hours more of PT. So needless to say this day has left me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment