Click the picture for the story of Calypso, the Three Legged Green Sea Turtle, and why she's my symbol

Monday, May 10, 2010

Miracles and Bits of Wisdom

I have been so lucky in what I have gotten back. Starting from complete motor paralysis below the waste, the fact I got a whole right leg to start with is something amazing in itself. Most recently I have gotten some left hip-flexors, the left hamstring, and (drum roll please) a left foot! I just found out earlier today that I can move my left foot a few millimeters up and down. It's the start to hopefully great things in the left leg.


And Now, A Bit of Wisdom From My Mother:
When referring to my current state of F.O.S., my mother had this to say, "Well, it'll all work it's way out in the end. Either that or you'll explode!"

1 comment:

  1. Mother's wisdoms is often blunt or at best sarcastic! That one though, I will agree, gravity eventually has to work! lol SO SO SO EXCITED to hear about your foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot...and we will send prayers for poop...lol Love you!

    See there is that bluntness!!!!

    ReplyDelete