Click the picture for the story of Calypso, the Three Legged Green Sea Turtle, and why she's my symbol

Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the Other Side

So as you can tell I made it through surgery (click the link to read what I had done to my back) in one piece. They cut me open, took me apart and put me back together again. The picture first picture is from before surgery:


and after surgery:


I've been doing pretty well. My back is achy, not surprising since I just had back surgery. Otherwise I've got very little pain with a lot of mobility. It is looking like I may be released before the weekend or just after. 

Thanks for all the well wishing that I received before the surgery since it obviously got me through. Now I just have to make through another week of physical therapy and I get released to the place I really want to be: home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment