Click the picture for the story of Calypso, the Three Legged Green Sea Turtle, and why she's my symbol

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Brace is Here and a Really Talented Musician

1. We got the call that the motorized leg brace finally came in. I'm going to get it fitted for my leg on Monday. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. I'm really freakin excited!!!

2. I'm asking everyone to go to helenexner.com and check out her new music video (or just look at the video below). I would ask that everyone seriously consider buying one or both of her CD's. Besides simply being an amazingly talented artist, she held multiple fundraisers on my behalf. She received nothing out of it, giving her own time and talent to help raise money for equipment that I will need now and in the future. Helen you're amazing; you're not too tall at all, you're just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment